Grow With The iiCharlotte Community
We all face challenges in our businesses that are complex, fall outside of our expertise and current knowing, and cause us to stall and feel isolated in facing those challenges. iiCharlotte is taking aim at building a community that will Drive business leaders to their personal and professional potential by embracing the complexity, pushing through challenge, and learning from a community of experts.
If you want to grow your business and be a better leader, iiCharlotte is for you.
Monthly Member Event Agenda
Our speakers this month will be Tim Baier and Jarod Latch, co-owners of Spiracle Media.
After years of working in broadcasting, where the story is literally written as the games are played, both Tim and Jarod learned a lot about the art of storytelling. With a combined experience of over 30 years and over 10 employees to help them handle a project of almost any size, these two are now helping some of the biggest brands in Charlotte make their mark in video production. Join Spiracle Media and the iiCharlotte team as “we create buzz” and teach a bit more about the business story so many of our members seek to illustrate.
“What sets Spiracle Media apart from others in the space is that we combine our skillset as storytellers and subject matter experts with our belief in being a true partner. ”
- 5:00p to 6:00p – Check-in | Meet and Greet (OPTIONAL)
All attendees are given the opportunity to schedule time with our experts prior to the start of the event, but any remaining time slots may be signed up for upon arrival to the event. If not engaged in a Marketplace conversation, we encourage you to take time and talk with the other business owners in the room and enjoy the food and beverages provided.
- 6:00p to 7:00p – Coaching and Learning Session
Sessions include focused discussion on the Drive Topic of the Month. This is also the chance to review the Prompt (sort of like homework) and determine the overlap each of our members have with one another.
- 7:00p to 8:00p – Small Group Meeting Session
The second hour of our event is reserved for our committed Members only, which includes Advisory Group Members and Business & Thought Leaders. Over the course of the pod and throughout the month, members will be placed in small meeting groups that will communicate with one another for the first hour of the monthly meeting. The members will also have the chance to connect privately via the iiCharlotte Slack channel too. Members will have the opportunity to ask questions, share learning, and support one another through the learning journey.
- 8:00p – Closing Remarks
As a committed Member of iiCharlotte, you will receive a special access Invitation to our
monthly live Coaching Sessions.
- Sessions will always include Members of the Advisory Group and Business and Thought Leaders. The featured coach or mentor headlining the most recent Monthly Member Event will lead the sessions in an effort to continue and build upon the conversations from the last event.
- We are very intentional with keeping you on pace and focused on the Curriculum to ensure you maximize your return on this investment in yourself and your business.
Advisory Group Board Meetings
- Every month, our Advisory Group gathers to discuss any issues going on internally with our own businesses as well as with our Member community. These Advisory Group meetings are intended to be intense and thought provoking.
- If you are a Training Titan or Advisory Group Member, you will be invited to participate in this closed, 2-hour meeting.
- Of course it can’t be all work and no play! We will schedule quarterly social hours at a locally-owned restaurant, bar or brewery in a continued effort to support our Charlotte business community.
- These social events will be open to Advisory Group Members, Business & Thought Leaders and Training Titans.