Grow With The iiCharlotte Community
We all face challenges in our businesses that are complex, fall outside of our expertise and current knowing, and cause us to stall and feel isolated in facing those challenges. iiCharlotte is taking aim at building a community that will Drive business leaders to their personal and professional potential by embracing the complexity, pushing through challenge, and learning from a community of experts.
If you want to grow your business and be a better leader, iiCharlotte is for you.
A Sample Monthly Member Event Agenda
Our thought leader in April was John Elvington, President of Modulex Carolinas.
John has been the president of Modulex Carolinas for over six years and has worked in the signage industry for 23 years. He exemplifies his passion for supporting driven individuals who want to improve in their personal and professional lives through his work at Modulex. John’s energy is driven to strategic sales and marketing that aligns his company with short and long-range partnership opportunities. Modulex positions itself as a local, relevant, and scalable organization that provides a quality client experience through implementing a proven and personable process.
At April’s Member Event, John discussed how your company’s story should evolve with your business success and maturity to achieve the ultimate goal – being a disrupter.
- 5:00p to 6:00p – Check-in | Meet and Greet (OPTIONAL)
All attendees are given the opportunity to schedule time with our experts prior to the start of the event, but any remaining time slots may be signed up for upon arrival to the event. If not engaged in a Marketplace conversation, we encourage you to take time and talk with the other business owners in the room and enjoy the food and beverages provided.
- 6:00p to 7:00p – Coaching and Learning Session
Sessions include focused discussion on the Drive Topic of the Month. This is also the chance to review the Prompt (sort of like homework) and determine the overlap each of our members have with one another.
- 7:00p to 8:00p – Small Group Meeting Session
The second hour of our event is reserved for our committed Members only, which includes Advisory Group Members and Business & Thought Leaders. Over the course of the pod and throughout the month, members will be placed in small meeting groups that will communicate with one another for the first hour of the monthly meeting. The members will also have the chance to connect privately via the iiCharlotte Slack channel too. Members will have the opportunity to ask questions, share learning, and support one another through the learning journey.
- 8:00p – Closing Remarks
As a committed Member of iiCharlotte, you will receive a special access invitation to our
monthly live coaching sessions.
- The featured coach or mentor headlining the most recent Monthly Member Event will lead the sessions in an effort to continue and build upon the conversations from the last event.
- We are very intentional with keeping you on pace and focused on the Curriculum to ensure you maximize your return on this investment in yourself and your business.
- Of course it can’t be all work and no play! We will schedule quarterly social hours at a locally-owned restaurant, bar or brewery in a continued effort to support our Charlotte business community.
- These social events will be open to Advisory Group Members, Business & Thought Leaders and Training Titans.