SHOW UP TO GO UP.
GROW YOURSELF TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR COMMUNITY.
We believe that leadership is not a position, it is who we are. Better leadership starts with being better people. This is where leaders own their purpose so they can iMPACT the world. Here’s How:
- The Wisdom is in the Room: Leverage the knowledge and experience of peers to help
you shape better outcomes
- Share Openly to Grow: Be willing to let your guard down and sit in a space where the
questions drive learning
- Make it Better for Everyone: Give yourself the opportunity to engage with leaders so
that leaders can engage you
- Relationships at the Center: Connect with people who care about you as a person,
and your business
- Get After it and Hustle: Join forces with a like-minded community that believes effort
and risk-taking reap rewards
iiCharlotte convenes business leaders through a membership based model. Here’s what’s included:
The Core Elements:
MONTHLY GROUP MEETINGS
In small groups of 8-10, members gather once a month for a “curriculum” event – sharing their expertise, digging in to challenges, and learning from one another.
Each member receives a 30-60 minute executive coaching session each month to process challenges, grow their leadership, and achieve their personal development goals.
Each member has a peer accountability partner built in the to group – what we call a “swim buddy” – that holds them accountable to leveling up and achieving their goals.
The Added Benefits
We talk business, but we also talk about life. Our social events bring relationships to the front and center, where we have fun, play, and still talk a little business
QUARTERLY ALL ii EVENTS and ANNUAL RETREAT
These events allow members to engage with the full membership, grow their networks, and engage a broader business perspective
ACCESS TO MEMBER ONLINE PORTAL
Members have access our online iiCharlotte portal, where members can share resources, ask for support, offer advice, and make connections.
iiCharlotte changed the trajectory of my business – I built my network, gained trusted peers, and utilized strategies learned in the group to grow my business.
Dave Newell , President, Evolve Leadership Consulting
SHOW UP TO GO UP
Here’s the path to see if iiCharlotte is a fit for you
1. You lead in a Charlotte-based business and are looking to grow yourself and your business
2. You set up an introductory conversation with our Managing Director
3. You attend a member event and see if it’s a fit for you, and you become a member
Our members include small to mid-size business leaders from diverse industries – our diversity is our advantage
Business types represented:
- Video production, Marketing and media
- Financial Planning
- Software Development
- Accounting/Financial Leadership
- Business Operations
- Ed Tech
- Mergers and Acquisitions
70% of fees are fed back into the group – programming, coaching, marketing, and events
CEO of Go Dental Brands and co-founder of iiCharlotte
President of Evolve Leadership Consulting, and managing director of iiCharlotte.
Director of Member Services